Q: What is the difference between the V series and the World K series Induction motors?
A: The V series offers the following benefits over the World K series motors:
• Low noise: Noise produced from the original V series is 2 dB lower than the conventional K series, and the newer V series lowered noise further by 6 dB from
the original V series
• 2 to 3 times greater maximum allowable torque than that of the conventional K series
• Rated life increased from a conventional 5,000 hours to 10,000 hours
• Increased allowable overhung load and allowable thrust load
• Addition of higher standard gear ratios (250:1 to 360:1) saves space (the decimal gear that was previously required to achieve higher gear ratios in K series
is no longer necessary with the V series.)
Please note that the V series motors are not currently available with Right-angle gearheads. The World K series motors are available with either parallel shaft gearheads, right angle solid shaft gearheads (25 - 90 Watt motors), or right angle hollow gearheads (25-90 Watt motors).
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests