In continuing our expansion of our gear offering, Oriental Motor USA is pleased to announce the release of 4 types of Nema 56C frame Helical and Hypoid gearheads only for use with any Nema 56C frame motor including AC motors, Brushless or Brushed motors.
1. G3 Parallel Gear – Helical Gearing Flange Mount
2. Foot Mount
3. F3 Right Angle Hollow Shaft Hypoid / Helical Gearing
4. H2 Right Angle Solid Shaft Hypoid / Helical Gearing (Right / Left / Double Shaft Types)
- Die cast aluminum housing
- Hardened steel Hypoid and Helical gearing, up to 80% more efficient than worm gears
- Gear Ratios: 5:1 ~ 200:1 / (240:1 with right angle type)
- Ball Bearings (output shaft ball / sleeve combination)
- Synthetic Grease (no oil) - maintenance free
- Rubber shaft seals, spring loaded for mounting in any direction
- Input speed: Maximum of 3,600 r/min*
Publish specifications at 1,800 r/min
- Mounting screws: not included.
*For input speeds greater than 1800 r/min, use the below table to calculate maximum output torque. [(Published torque x 0.90) x Allowable Coefficient = rated torque].
With the GTR Series from Brother being grease based not oil and using Helical and Hypoid gears, greater efficiency, long life, and no maintenance are key features. However, we do not offer 56C motors at this time. Typical worm gears are not as efficient and for higher gear ratios, above 20:1, Helical and Hypoid gear types offer significant improvements in efficiency resulting in higher output torques.
Being a component based product along with the ability to be used with AC motors, Brushless Motors or Brushed Motors (not offered by Oriental Motor) at this time, website navigation is through the Motion Control Products menu on the left side of our website or from the Brother gear motor page.
Web Promotional Pricing: Yes
G3 Parallel Shaft: from $375
F3 Right Angle Hollow Shaft: from $540
H2 Right Angle Solid Shaft: from $380
1 week to 3 weeks depending on gear ratio
For more information regarding 56C frame size gearheads, please visit the following page:
http://www.orientalmotor.com/products/a ... ucers.html
Announcements related to New Products, Trainings, Software Updates, etc can be found here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests