servo motor control

Discuss Oriental Motor's new NX series servo motor series, or anything related to servo technology.
davefollmers

servo motor control

Postby davefollmers » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:59 am

Hello all,

how to controlled two servo motors with sliders(controlp5). when controlling one servo motor with slider I don't have a problem but wen I want controlling two servo motors with two sliders I have ,a problem.I guess it was a mistake in sending data to two servo motors and should somehow separate signals for sending the processing of arduino. Could you please send me some example.

Thank you

I did not find the right solution from the internet
References :

https://forum.processing.org/two/discus ... or-control

om_tech_support_JS

Re: servo motor control

Postby om_tech_support_JS » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:27 am

Hi davefollmers,

In regards to your post, what is the problem that is happening when you are controlling both servo motors and slides? In addition, how are the servo motors being controlled? Is there another component between the Arduino and the servo motor? Unfortunately, since we do not manufacture the Arduino products, I cannot provide any examples.

From the servo motors that we offer, each servo motor will require its own driver (1 driver per motor), however, there may be other products that offer multiple motor control. Either way, the driver or controller would need to offer the capability of operating multiple axes.

Return to “Servo Motors & Controls”